Our personal care programs focus on the physical needs of clients in addition to the socialization and activities of daily living. These services are provided by a Certified Home Health Aide and include all the companion services along with the following:
- Assist with personal care; bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Assist with simple transfers such as in and out of bed or chairs.
- Upholds a clean, neat and safe environment.
- Provide timely and consistent reminders to take medication.
- Provide psychological and cognitive support with company-approved exercises, games and activities.
- Provide instruction on healthy eating habits.
- Bedsore care and prevention services including turning the patient, consistent monitoring and reporting.
- Providing the Client emotional support through caring interaction, conversation and care.
- All aides maintain current CPR, First Aide Certificate and annual TB testing per policy.
- All aides adhere to the Policies and Procedures established by GrayHawk Home Care
- All aides adhere to the standards established by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (O.S.H.A.)
Learn more about Personal Care provided by GrayHawk Home Care. You can call us at 888-444-4690 for more information or send a request online for an in-home care needs evaluation.