Our companion care programs focus on primarily the basic socialization and activities of daily living with services including but not limited to:
- Assist with activities such as reading, conversation, crafts, needlework, games, movies, TV viewing, and other physical activities as desired.
- Prepare meals, buys groceries; plans snacks and meals, and follows low-fat and low-salt meal plans.
- Assist Person to and from appointments, lunches, dinners, movies and shows.
- Perform home management skills including light cleaning, changing linens, laundry, washing dishes, trash removal and watering plants.
- Sustain confidentiality with regard to the Client/Patient and adheres to the standards established by GrayHawk Home Care.
- All aides maintain current CPR and annual TB testing per policy.
- All aides adhere to the standards established by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (O.S.H.A.)
- All aides uphold a clean, neat and safe environment.
- Companion services may NOT include heavy indoor cleaning of ceilings, walls and floors.
Learn more about Companion Care provided by GrayHawk Home Care. You can call us at 888-444-4690 for more information or send a request online for an in-home care needs evaluation.